Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dr. Chip Roeder

So as you know, Chip just graduated from Chiropractic school in August. So he now requires everyone to call him Dr. Chip or Dr. Roeder. :) Just kidding. I still think it sounds so weird. It is definitely something we will have to get used to! This is a picture of us on Graduation Day! I am so so proud of him and cannot wait to see the great Doctor he will become.
He has just started working at Maximum Performance Chiropractic here in Rogers. He has a great set up with an established doctor. Scott and his wife, Rachel, have been super helpful since we've moved here and I am just so excited about this partnership they are embarking on.
Right now, Chip has no patients. So if you're in NWA, come see him! :) He's about to start marketing to get his name out there and get established with insurance companies, so hopefully the patients will follow soon. In the next week or so, I will be putting my Krazy Daizy touch all over their office with vinyl, so I will definitely post some pictures when we get it all done.
My parents just got into town for the weekend, so I am off to dinner with them! I hope everyone has an awesome, relaxing Labor Day weekend and GO HOGS!!!!

~Mallory

1 comment:

  1. hey mallory! it's been a LONG time. glad to see your blogging! keep it up! :) well, your first post about made me cry.....you're so strong! i'll keep you guys in my prayers. i have a friend going through a similar situation.

    tell "Dr. Chip" hi for me! haha.

    ReplyDelete