Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Roeder is GROWING!!!

So once again, God continues to amaze me! I just feel beyond blessed right now! This morning Chip and I went in for my 10 week ultrasound and got to meet with my doctor. We got to see the most precious baby doing flips and waving at us! It was awesome! Baby R is already super active! Chip says he is in trouble when this baby gets here because he/she is already very active and pissed off like their mother. haha. It was so neat though to see our baby move and know that that is all taking place inside of me right now. I cannot wait until I can actually FEEL he/she moving inside of me! :) My doctor said the heartbeat was very strong and everything else looked great!! We go back again in 4 weeks! We are still so in awe of God and praising Him for this little blessing inside of me!
Here is Baby R today at 9 weeks 6 days. He/She is finally starting to look more like a baby! I love it! :)

And here is the latest belly shot, for all of you who are "bugging" me! :) This was taken last week at exactly 9 weeks. I am showing and growing way faster than I imagined but I am loving it all!
On a different note, our chair that we ordered in JULY for our new house is FINALLY in, so for all of you who have been driving me crazy to get pictures of our new house posted, I will post them sometime this week! :)

Thank you for all of the continued prayers! We so appreciate them and you more than you will ever know!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing your baby "flip around" and hearing the hearbeat never gets old! It is just as amazing everytime. The same goes for when you start to feel them. That is by far the most amazing thing you will ever experience, that is until they finally get here and your holding them in your arms. You look ADORABLE! You are only showing so much because you are so stinking skinny! haha You will be all belly I am sure! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete